Visualise data with Relevance’s 3D Projector
Your new alternative to Tensorboard Embedding Projector
- Visualise your unstructured data & the model to interpret them
- Share your projector dashboards for your team & the public to view
- Faster & more efficient than Tensorboard, with a lighter code footprint
No credit card. 10K monthly requests.
Trusted by industry leaders
Add structure & visually explore data insights in our Projector
As a data scientist or data practitioner, you’re tasked with making predictions and finding answers to important problems that your company faces.
Armed with a steady stream of unstructured data to experiment and predict with, it’s important for you to understand and collaborate with your domain experts, then report findings to your stakeholders.
Complicating this, machine learning models and vector embeddings can often be black box and hard to interpret – especially if the vector embeddings are very high in dimension.
By visualising your data through Relevance AI’s projector, you can get a simple yet powerful representation of how the vector embeddings are determining the similarity between different pieces of unstructured data – all in one easy to use workflow.
Vectorise your unstructured data & visualise it within minutes
Relevance AI’s vector-based data experimentation platform allows you to vectorise your numeric, image & text datasets, then project them as embeddings onto a 3D plane.
You’ll see at a glance whether there are issues with your data or data model, as well as any similarities between data points.
Our Projector workflow:
- Upload your text, numeric or image data
- Vectorise your dataset
- Fine tune your clusters or data model
- Visualise your embeddings using our Projector
- Share and interpret with your domain experts
- Share your findings with colleagues & stakeholders
Share your projector & label your data inputs collaboratively with domain experts & stakeholders
With so many people to collaborate with in your data experiments, it is difficult for data scientists to iterate, explain, describe, answer, interpret collaboratively in an experimental fashion.
Working to build your stakeholders’ understanding can take valuable time away from delivering useful insights. Iteration times add up, operating experiments can take longer than expected.
- Work and collaborate with your domain expert to label each cluster
- Create your own clustering algorithm for special use cases
- Work with text, numeric or visual unstructured and structured datasets.
A reliable & stable platform that scales with you.
The companies we work hand in hand with tend to grow fast. Our vector features and rapid data experimentation are designed to follow your business’ growth trajectory, and give you scale at your fingertips. All of our functionality is available via API, SDK or dashboard.
- 100+ million weekly API requests
- 3 million end users